How do I know my swimwear provides UPF50+ protection?
With the harsh climate conditions of Australia making it home to one of the highest incidences of skin cancer in the world, we understand the importance of providing our customers with the highest level of UV protective swimwear.
All of our fabrics undergo vigorous testing by the good folks at ARPANSA, an independent Government body. They have been proven to provide UPF50+ protection. This means it provides 50+ times greater defense than unprotected skin, the highest sun protection available.
Is We Roam ethically made?
Sure is! Our factory is independently audited and meets International social compliance regulations.
How should I care for my swimwear?
To keep your swimwear in the best possible condition, we recommend rinsing immediately after use in cold water (the colder the better) and lay in the shade to dry. Like all swimwear, avoid dry cleaning, ironing, bleaching, and harsh surfaces, which can tear the fabric. Your togs will thank you. We also recommend banana milkshakes and a good dip in the ocean for a gorgeous salty wave, but we're sure you already know that.
What size should I order?
Please review our sizing chart below;
How can I contact you?
Our banana phone isn't very reliable. The fastest way to contact us is by sending an email to email@example.com. We will always respond to your query as quickly as possible.
Do I need an account to place an order?
No, you can check out as a guest or you can create an account. However, it pays to create an account as it means next time you’ll be able to process your orders super duper quickly (your shipping and billing addresses will be automatically inputted at check out). And who doesn’t want to save time?!
What payment methods do you accept?
Unfortunately, we can’t accept ice cream as payment. We do however accept online payments through our integrated checkout or Paypal – both safe and secure options.
Is it safe to purchase from your online store?
Sure is! Purchasing from our online store is extremely safe and secure. We use PayPal and Stripe to process payments, the world's largest and most popular secure payment provider when it comes to transactions. For added security, our website is built on the Shopify secure platform. All of your personal information is locked down tight. We do not store your credit card details nor do we share your personal information with any third party.
Does We Roam deliver worldwide?
We sure do! We offer free delivery on all orders over $80 AUD. For all other orders, we deliver worldwide for a flat rate of $20 AUD. We use Australia Post. A tracking number will be provided once your order has shipped so you can easily track your goods online.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer FREE shipping for all orders over $80 AUD - including international. Hooray!! It will automatically calculate at check out.
For all other orders;
Within Australia - $8 Flat Rate ($12 for Express)
International - $20.00
- All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
- We Roam will declare full $ value on international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it. Unfortunately, we cannot put a lower value on the parcel.
- These shipping rates do not apply to wholesale orders. We will contact retailers separately regarding shipping costs.
How long does shipping take?
Tracked orders: 2-7 business days
Express orders: 2-3 working days
Orders are sent via Australia Post and will be delivered between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays cos’ the postie is busy surfing.
For an estimate of the delivery time frame for your area, please click the link and enter your Australian postcode. Please note, the "From" postcode is 3185.
Please allow 10-21 business days (shipping may take longer to some countries, so please be patient).
Customers who wish to use Express Shipping should email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote and delivery estimate.
What is your returns policy?
We hope you love everything you purchase from We Roam. However, if you have changed your mind or bought the wrong size, we will happily exchange or supply a credit note (excluding shipping costs) for all full priced items. Check out the nitty gritty on our Returns policy below.
- Full priced items can be returned within 14 days of receipt date for exchange or credit note (excluding shipping costs).
- We do not offer returns or credit notes on sale items, however will offer an exchange for another size if it is in stock. Sale items must be returned within 14 days of receipt date.
- For all exchanges (excluding faulty items), customers will be responsible for the shipping and handling charges to return the item(s). You are also required to enclose a prepaid post bag, for the return of your item(s). We strongly suggest that you use a registered mail service so you can track the package. We Roam will not be held responsible for any packages returned that have not been received our end.
- All items must be returned unworn and in original condition with tags and hygiene stickers attached (any item that has been worn, washed, damaged or altered will not be returnable).
- A copy of the order must be included with returns/exchanges.
- If the product is deemed faulty by our quality department, a full refund (including shipping cost) will be provided. Please follow the care instructions on the label to prolong the life of your garment as we cannot fix colour fading, burring or pulling, lack of elasticity, fabric deterioration, colour running or any other symptoms of normal wear and tear.
- Please ensure your delivery details are correct. We Roam cannot accept responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated
- Once items leave We Roam premises, it accepts no liability for lost or missing parcels which are accountable to the negligent actions of the respective Postal Service. Customers can opt to insure their parcel by sending an email to email@example.com prior to placing their order. Extra charges will apply.
In addition, for international returns;
- International returns must have a valid tracking number
- Please be reminded to indicate on the package that the items are intended "for exchange". Without such notice, the package is at risk of attracting additional customs duties and taxes
- We Roam is not responsible for any items lost in transit, and cancelled orders of shipped items due to refusal of acceptance on incoming tax charges will only be refunded the full price of the garments. This does not include any associated shipping charges from the original purchase
PO Box 33
What do I do if I receive a damaged or faulty item?
All of our items are inspected by a team of mermaids for quality control prior to shipping. In the unlikely event that the product is faulty, you can return it within 14 days from the date of purchase to be replaced, repaired or refunded.
Please follow the care instructions on the label to prolong the life of your garment as we cannot fix colour fading, burring or pulling, lack of elasticity, fabric deterioration, colour running or any other symptoms of normal wear and tear.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered Post. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you to insure your parcel. Unfortunately, we will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Please include your original order number so we can track this back to your payment and issue any applicable refund.
PO Box 33
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (e.g. you received an incorrect order or a faulty item).
Can I change or cancel my order once I've placed it?
If you want to change your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details as soon as possible and we will try and help, however we may have already processed your order. Unfortunately, once the order has been processed, it's yours.
Please be sure to input your correct postal address at checkout as we do not accept any responsibility if the incorrect address has been submitted and we have not had time to change it before it ships.
How do I check on my order?
We'll send you an email when your goods have been dispatched, and then all you have to do is patiently wait for your goodies to arrive!